NEW CONSTRUCTION WOOD ROOF INSTALLATIONS
– A reputation among builders and architects for responsiveness, expertise, and problem solving –
Over the past 35 years we have continuously been involved in installing wood roof systems on structures throughout New England and beyond. Over time Slate & Copper Services – Wood Roofing Division has come to know that our best form of advertising is going to work each day and doing that which we have been hired to do. We are mindful that as sub-contractors that it is our contractual responsibility to communicate, cooperate, coordinate, and to comply.
- Proactive communication
- Timely communication
- Cooperative communication
- Effective communication
We understand that it’s a team effort and our cooperation is a contractual responsibility.
- Scheduling is tricky business, and home construction schedules are particularly prone to fluctuation, delays, and the need to change course. We are cognizant of the need to remain flexible and we are staffed in a manner that enables us to meet the challenging demands of a moving target.
- Our mentality is to to do whatever it takes to help facilitate an effective outcome for the customer.
- We strive to be proactive throughout the course of each project that we undertake. We make ourselves available 24/7.
- Our approach is to get to know our fellow sub-contractors and to make certain we are on the same page. We initiate the dialogues that are necessary to minimize schedule interruptions.
- We are committed to doing our part to assist the project management team in facilitating a timely and effective execution of the work at hand.
We realize that we contract with builders and general contractors to deliver on specific obligations:
- Responsiveness & availability 24/7
- Hands-on / invested project management
- Timely and detailed proposals
- Certificates of Insurance detailing all required coverages
- Mock ups
- Safety First mindset
- Start dates / Schedule
- Appropriate staffing
- Site supervision
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Concise change orders
- Timely billing and coherent invoicing
- Ongoing safety compliance
- Neatness & orderliness
- Respectful behavior
- Workmanship standards
- Sourcing high quality materials
Hobbs Inc. – New Canaan
Taconic Builders – Mamaroneck, NY
Pecora Brothers – Greenwich, CT
AJ Shea Construction – Essex, CT
Structure Works – Dover Plains, NY
Atlantis Building – Old Saybrook, CT
Gunther Builders – Trumbull, CT
Allan Shope Architect- Amenia, NY
Mark Finlay Architect – Southport, CT